DEFINITIONS Customer refers to the person, firm, company or entity buying the Event/Experience. Company refers to From My City Ltd. Event refers to any event, experience or tour provided or sold by the Company. Sales Contract refers to the Contract between the Customer and the Company for the purchase of an Event/Experience or Tour on the terms detailed in the Contract and subject to these Terms and Conditions. Agreed Price refers to the price the Customer agrees to pay the Company for the Event.
1. THE CUSTOMER AGREES: a) That unless expressly agreed in writing, the Sales Contract for the supply of products/services by the Company to the Customer is solely between those two parties. b) To provide an Event ‘coordinator’ to expedite the operation of the contract and assist with the booking of Event requirements where applicable c) To the terms of payment described below d) that the Company reserves the right not to undertake or continue the delivery of its products or services where the Customer’s credit status is deemed unsatisfactory. e) To the cancellations and rescheduling charges as set out below.
2. TERMS OF PAYMENT a) The Company will normally issue invoices at the time of confirmation of booking the required event product or service. b) All invoices for Events become due for payment within 14 days of the invoice date or prior to the Event commencing whichever is the sooner, unless agreed otherwise. c) Payment for evening or day experience for which registration is open on our website must be made in full at the time of booking or at the time of purchase of the ticket or voucher. d) In the case of late payment, the Company reserves the right to withdraw any discounts that may have been offered against the Company’s standard charges. e) In the case of late payments exceeding 30 days from the invoice date, additional interest may be charged on a daily basis on the overdue amount at an annual rate equivalent to LIBOR + 10%, from the invoice date. f) The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of its products or services if the Customer fails to pay invoices by the due date.
3. CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING CHARGES FOR EVENTS Where bookings have been confirmed between the Customer and the Company, the following charges will attach to cancellations/re-scheduled event/s and/or amendments initiated by the Customer: 50% of the Agreed Price if cancellation is 30 calendar days prior to the Event (or commencement thereof); 100% of the Agreed Price if cancellation is within 15 calendar days of the Event (or commencement thereof); 10% administration fee for all other cancellations. Provided that, in all instances, the cancellation charge shall be at least equivalent to the costs incurred by the Company in connection with the Event plus 10%. The Company will not be liable for any compensation payments should the event have to be cancelled through unforeseeable circumstances. All cancellations must be advised in writing.
4. CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING CHARGES FOR EVENTS TO BE BOOKED ON OUR WEBSITE All Events to be booked on our website are non-refundable. Once booked and confirmed, any changes to the agreed date or participant will incur an administration charge of £20. All gift vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issue unless a date specific Event has been selected. An extension to a voucher can be purchased for £25 for one additional 6-month period. The Company will not be liable for any compensation payments should the event have to be cancelled due to the minimum participants condition not be met or through other circumstances. In this unlikely event, all participants will have the choice to receive a full refund or to be rescheduled at no extra charge for another similar event. All cancellations must be advised in writing. Walks are held rain or shine with some variations to accommodate the weather. If you are running late for your walk, we ask that you call to alert us so that we can meet you along the way. No shows are treated as last-minute cancellations and are non-refundable.
5. LIABILITY The Company will not be responsible for, or have any liability to you for: a) accidental damage or injury resulting from the actions or omissions of anyone attending the Event; b) any loss of income or revenue, loss of profits or contracts; or c) any indirect or consequential loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of our breach of contract or negligence. This does not exclude or limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude our liability.
6. DATA PROTECTION From My City Ltd is registered under the terms of the 1998 Data Protection Act. From My City Ltd is committed to respecting the privacy of all its visitors. The personal information that you enter into our on-line registration form will be held securely and will not be used for any other purpose than for us to contact you by both email and post about our Events unless you have given us permission to send you information from other organisations.
7. GOVERNING LAW- JURISDICTION The contract between you and our Company is governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.